Oceana Grill in New Orleans, Louisiana appeared on the season four finale of Kitchen Nightmares in May of 2011. This post is to update what went on before, during, and after Gordon Ramsay and Kitchen Nightmares visited Oceana Grill.
- One of the famous lines from the Oceana episode was, “He’s from British, He doesn’t speak English.” Here is a link to that video.
- Here is a post from someone claiming to be a server during the episode filming. They say a lot was staged and the show was edited out of order. (Link)
- Here is the Oceana Grill Facebook page which has over 26,000 likes and Instagram page with over 53,000 likes.
- Oceana has a celebrities link on their website where the owners are posing with celebrities that have visited the restaurant. Celebrities on there include: Drake, Lil Wayne, Shaq, Mark Wahlburg, and Anthony Bourdain.
- Rami lists himself as the Vice President at Oceana Grill on Facebook and continues to promote the restaurant on his Facebook page, so Oceana appears to have the same owners.
- Rami and Moe are not listed on the “management team” part of the Oceana website, but someone with their same last name is listed as the CEO. (Link)
- Oceana Grill has over 3,000 Yelp reviews, which are mostly positive with a 4-star out of 5-star average. There are also 600+ reviews that are filtered, many of which are negative. (Link)
- Some of the old filtered reviews on Yelp claim the restaurant was offering free drinks for good reviews.
- Oceana Grill has over 10,000 reviews on Tripadvisor with a 4.5 out of 5-star average. (Link)
- The restaurant also has over 2,000 reviews on both Google and Facebook with positive ratings (4.3 and 4.6 out of 5)
Oceana Grill is still open and has a ton of reviews which are mostly positive. It appears that Rami and Moe are still involved with the restaurant as well. This restaurant is listed as ‘Open’ on the Kitchen Nightmares Updates Page and you can visit that link for updates on all restaurants that have appeared on the show.