Burger Kitchen in Los Angeles, California appeared on Kitchen Nightmares in November of 2011 and the restaurant was featured on two back-to-back episodes. This post is to update what went on before, during, and after Gordon Ramsay and Kitchen Nightmares visited Burger Kitchen.
- Alan Saffron actually wrote a book called Gentle Satan: My Father, Abe Saffron.
- Here is an article about Abe Saffron’s estate and Alan wanting his share of the estate. (Link)
- Here is someone from Chowhound describing their experience on the show. (Link)
- Burger Kitchen was supposedly under new management in August 2011, right before they appeared on Kitchen Nightmares. (Link)
- Burger Kitchen closed in February 2012, just a few months after their Kitchen Nightmares episode aired. (Link)
- Here were the Yelp reviews of Burger Kitchen, which weren’t too good and averaged about 3 stars out of 5.